RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A 55-year-old man is recovering after being shot on Hull Street in Richmond.
It happened in the 1600 block of Hull Street just before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday night.
The man was taken to the hospital for further medical treatment.
No suspect description is available at this time. The investigation is on-going.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 780-1000.
- Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24
- StormTracker 8: Cloudy with patchy fog tonight
- Crash under investigation in Hanover County
- Rosie’s Gaming Emporium builds bunk beds for Bunks Across America
- The Latest: Graham: Court vote could be week before election