(CNN Newsource) – Mylan Pharmaceuticals is recalling a single lot of anti-anxiety medication commonly sold as Xanax.
Xanax is the brand name for the anti-anxiety medication, alprazolam.
The company believes the recalled product could potentially contain a foreign substance, causing a risk of illness.
The voluntary recall includes bottles containing 500 half milligram tablets.
Mylan says the pills were distributed in the U.S. between July and August.
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- StormTracker 8: Rain Develops Today; Eyes on Winter Storm for mid-week
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 31-26 at Green Bay, heading to Super Bowl LV