(CNN Newsource) – Mylan Pharmaceuticals is recalling a single lot of anti-anxiety medication commonly sold as Xanax.
Xanax is the brand name for the anti-anxiety medication, alprazolam.
The company believes the recalled product could potentially contain a foreign substance, causing a risk of illness.
The voluntary recall includes bottles containing 500 half milligram tablets.
Mylan says the pills were distributed in the U.S. between July and August.
- GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski says she’ll oppose Supreme Court nomination before Election
- Vehicle accident off Midlothian Turnpike blocking traffic
- Chesapeake twins celebrate birthday, end of chemotherapy treatment with parade of cars
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Welcome Home Financial Partners