(KRON) – Home goods retailer Bed Bath & Beyond has announced it is closing 40 of its stores nationwide this year.
The list shared with USA Today shows that some of the 40 stores located in 19 states and Washington, D.C. have already closed or will close in the first half of 2020.
Company officials said the stores closing “no longer meet the standards” of its customers.
There’s only one location closing in Virginia:
- Stafford: 1190 Stafford Marketplace
Bed Bath & Beyond, which also operates World Market, Buy Buy Baby, and Harmon Face Values, operates more than 1,500 stores nationwide.
- Allianz travel insurance agency looking to fill 45 positions in Henrico
- Three charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- More questions raised about massive Richmond fire as crews battle hot spots a day later
- Great 8 Weekend Events: Mardi Gras RVA, Drag Bingo, 80s Sunday Brunch and more!
- Maryland Walmart employee becomes unlikely viral sensation