(NEXSTAR) — IKEA is recalling more than 800-thousand dressers that can tip over and seriously injure small children.
IKEA says those who have the dresser should immediately stop using the dresser.
IKEA will accept in-store returns or arrange for free pick up of the chests for a full refund.
- StormTracker 8: Clouds build tonight; Rain for Tuesday
- Multiple Microsoft services down across U.S.
- Richmond restaurants with suspended permits for COVID-19 violations quickly reopen doors
- NYT report indicates Trump paid Ivanka $747,622 in consulting fees, then deducted them from taxes
- Pair of COVID-related inmate deaths brings Deerfield Correctional Center total to 17