Richmond, Va. (WRIC) — A technical issue is causing Capital One customers to not have access to their accounts and not receive their direct deposit paychecks.
Several 8News viewers reached out saying they have not been able to access their accounts and haven’t been paid.
No word on when this issue will be resolved.
- Melissa and Jack leave morning radio in Richmond
- Student podcast fosters sense of community in a time of remote learning
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- A look ahead to Week 3 of high school football in Richmond
- Riverrock announces May dates for in-person festival
Stay with 8News for updates.