Richmond, Va. (WRIC) — A technical issue is causing Capital One customers to not have access to their accounts and not receive their direct deposit paychecks.
Several 8News viewers reached out saying they have not been able to access their accounts and haven’t been paid.
No word on when this issue will be resolved.
- Doctor shares tips on how to decontaminate groceries during COVID-19 outbreak
- HBO to stream 500 hours of programming for free
- Trump admin moves toward broad use of face coverings amid coronavirus pandemic
- There are still ways to stop child abuse during pandemic
- Stimulus aid for ‘small business’ will go to some big chains
Stay with 8News for updates.