Richmond, Va. (WRIC) — A technical issue is causing Capital One customers to not have access to their accounts and not receive their direct deposit paychecks.
Several 8News viewers reached out saying they have not been able to access their accounts and haven’t been paid.
No word on when this issue will be resolved.
- Body discovered in Ashland Walmart parking lot
- Good Samaritans seriously hurt after being hit on I-95 while helping man change tire
- Kroger in Chesterfield evacuated after fire sets off sprinkler system
- Virginia Department of Veterans Services accepting in-person appointments at select offices
- Altercation at Virginia jail leads to inmate pepper-spraying officer, supervisor
Stay with 8News for updates.