RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) —The Virginia Department of Social Services will make emergency benefits available in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The additional benefits will be available to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) participants on Monday, May 11.
Participants who are not yet receiving the maximum benefit amount qualify.
VDSS will release May benefits on the normally scheduled date.
If you are looking to apply for SNAP benefits click here.
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday
- As Trump faces uncertain future, so do his signature rallies