CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A vehicle sailed over multiple cars at a Citrus County car dealership on Tuesday after the driver suffered a medical event, and the entire ordeal was captured on video.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m.
The driver became dizzy and hit an embankment, causing the vehicle to fly almost 140 feet into the air before landing in the Crystal Ford parking lot.
The sheriff’s office said the car struck three vehicles in the process.
The driver is receiving treatment and no one else was injured.
- Police: Student fired at officers at Tennessee school, was killed
- At least 6 dead in recent rash of violence in Richmond
- Windsor police officer terminated following encounter with Army Lt. Caron Nazario
- Richmond area health districts moving into Phase 2 of COVID-19 vaccinations: ‘It’s a really empowering feeling’
- Man shot and killed outside Richmond convenience store