AUBURN, Ala. (WRBL) – An Auburn University fraternity and one floor of a sorority dorm are now under a mandatory two-week quarantine after an undisclosed number of students tested positive for COVID-19.
News 3 is told Auburn University will release more information Wednesday. Initial reports indicate the total number of students impacted is less than 75.
Wednesday, Auburn University publishes COVID-19 Data Dashboard. There have been 41 Reported Positive Cases for Week of 8/8-8/14.
The news comes just several hours after AU announced face coverings are now mandatory on campus, both indoors and outside. Masks have been mandatory inside for a while. The only exceptions are for designated areas and approved medical reasons.
News 3 will continue to follow the story.
- Stripped of committee post after letter to Pence, Virginia GOP delegate says he’s mulling legal action
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- Movement is ‘only just beginning,’ President Trump says in farewell address
- VA House passes bill to keep some pandemic election changes; Republican leader casts doubt on process
- Inaugural day palindrome kicks off a 10-day stretch