PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A juvenile was airlifted to the hospital after falling from the third floor of an apartment in Prince George.
Officer Grochmal confirmed to 8News that Prince George County Police and Fire & EMS responded to the 5000 block of Owens Way after an 11-year-old fell from the third floor, struck a second-floor railing and then hit his head on the concrete.
The juvenile was flown to VCU Medical for further medical treatment. Officer Grochmal said the boy was conscious and breathing when he was transported.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Miami Marlins go for sweep of Chicago Cubs in Game 2
- ‘I had to bury my husband because of COVID’: Widow of GRTC bus driver reminds others to follow safety protocols
- Countdown to Election Day: For election officials, the big day is already here
- Los Angeles Lakers cruise in Game 1 of NBA Finals, defeat Miami Heat, 116-98