RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Central Virginia is still experiencing flooding after yesterday’s heavy rainfall.
Here’s what was happening around the area:
A bridge going over Swift Creek at 6 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 16. (Video: Bryan Carper)
The area of Swift Creek was still experiencing flooding this morning. (Video: Bryan Carper)
This video taken by Tim Beuter shows crews at the dam which is still overflowing.
- Charred boat sinks in James River at Dutch Gap Boat Ramp
- Man splits $5M jackpot …with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Sens. Warner, Rubio release statement on reports of election interference from Russia, Iran
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say