CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield police officers were called to a Bon Air apartment complex this evening for reports of a stabbing.
One adult male was stabbed around 5:00 p.m. near 11301 Dunbrook Road. The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.
No arrests have been made yet but Chesterfield Police Department says there is no immediate danger to the public. Police believe the victim and perpetrator knew each other.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- CHESTERFIELD, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield Police are investigating after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle and later died early Sunday morning. The incident happened around 1:25 a.m. on Midlothian Turnpike near Karl Linn Drive. According to police, a man in a wheelchair was in the roadway when he was struck by a vehicle. The […]
- An adult male was taken to the hospital Saturday after police responded to Delmont Street for reports of a shooting.
- A multi-agency investigation in Southern California led to the recovery of 33 children who had been missing, including eight who were sexually exploited, the FBI announced Friday.
- The VCU Police Department and Richmond Police Department arrested a man in connection to a pair of incidents where female VCU students reported being followed home by a stranger.
- A former ADT employee pleaded guilty in Texas court Thursday after admitting he hacked into the security feeds of hundreds of customers for "sexual gratification," prosecutors say.
- A 20-year-old man accused of stealing property from hotel guests took pairs of women's underwear and left a note with his phone number, new documents say.
- Richmond Police are investigating after a man in his 20s was killed early Friday morning.
- The Chesterfield County Police Department said they are investigating the death of an unidentified person whose remains were found at Pocahontas state Park on Wednesday.
- Richmond Police First Precinct detectives have arrested a suspect in a string of thefts from porches over the past several months.
- The U.S. District Attorney's Office says Chris Grider surrendered to FBI agents in Austin today. According to the warrant for his arrest, Grider admitted on camera to being there when Ashli Babbitt was shot outside the Speaker's Lobby.