RICHMOND, Va. (WIRC) — Vandals have targeted a school bus owned by a Chesterfield County church on multiple occasions, and now Chesterfield Police are asking the public for assistance in finding out who is responsible.
Late Thursday night county police posted images of the bus owned by Victory Tabernacle Church that had the front windshield, door and rear emergency exit door windows smashed.
Police state the first incidence occurred December 4, resulting in broken windows in addition to the windshield.
Anyone with information about the crimes are encouraged to call Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or using the P3 Tips app.
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Jennifer King still soaking in opportunity with Washington Football Team
- Social media influencer charged in 2016 voter suppression scheme
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names
- ‘Farewell for now’: Olympia beer pausing production after 125 years