DENVER (KDVR) — As if 2020 hasn’t been weird enough already, Santa traded his sleigh this week for a 50,000-pound excavator.
While trying to get toys ready for Christmas, Santa apparently needed a quarantine break.
Robert Holmes, aka Santa, decided to practice his flying skills before Christmas.
While at Tico Time River Resort near Durango, Colorado, Holmes, who was hoisted up on a rope, glided through the air while attached to the excavator.
“Gotta do something during quarantine,” Holmes said.
- Recent graduates of ‘FastForward’ training program at Virginia’s community colleges report higher wages
- Virginians are traveling to North Carolina for COVID-19 vaccinations, and they’re receiving them
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- StormTracker 8: Sunny, mild today; Could snow arrive next week
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House