HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Henrico County Police Department is still seeking any information leading to the arrest of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Robert Lee. Cox, Jr.
Cox was “violently murdered,” while sitting in his car listening to music on June, 8, 2010, according to Henrico County officials.
On the 10-year anniversary of his death, Henrico Police are once again asking for leads on a case that has since grown cold.
Henrico County Government shared details about the cold case in a nearly 18-minute long video on YouTube in 2018.
Anyone with information relative to this cold case is asked to contact Henrico County Police Department at (804) 501-5000.
- Coronavirus update: 234 new COVID-19 deaths reported — highest number since pandemic started
- ‘I cried in my car for an hour’: Texas first responders share winter storm experiences
- Third US vaccine could raise question of which shots are best
- Henrico offering emergency rent assistance
- StormTracker8: Steady rain moving in this afternoon