CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Chesterfield are searching for an 18-year-old wanted in relation to a Tuesday night.
Police have obtained arrest warrants for Jacob Matthews, 18, of the 2200 block of Riverside Drive in Richmond, for robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery and malicious wounding. Officers say Matthews is linked to a Jan. 21 shooting in the 9300 block of Windwood Court that left a man suffering from minor injuries.
Anyone with information relative to Matthews’ whereabouts should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.
- Popular YouTuber says he fired ‘warning shot’ after man showed up at his door in Arkansas
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- Proud Boys revel in President Trump’s mention of group
- Oct. 1 deadline approaches for Trump administration to issue ‘refugee ceiling’