CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Chesterfield are searching for an 18-year-old wanted in relation to a Tuesday night.
Police have obtained arrest warrants for Jacob Matthews, 18, of the 2200 block of Riverside Drive in Richmond, for robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery and malicious wounding. Officers say Matthews is linked to a Jan. 21 shooting in the 9300 block of Windwood Court that left a man suffering from minor injuries.
Anyone with information relative to Matthews’ whereabouts should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.
- EPA approves 2 Lysol products as first disinfectants that kill COVID-19
- FDA adds to list of hand sanitizers to avoid, making it 14 total
- Girl Scouts offers virtual camp and outdoor activities nationwide
- Sheriff: Man loses arm-wrestling match with son, pulls gun
- Beats by Dre announces Bubba Wallace endorsement deal: ‘Hate cannot win the day’