CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Chesterfield are searching for an 18-year-old wanted in relation to a Tuesday night.
Police have obtained arrest warrants for Jacob Matthews, 18, of the 2200 block of Riverside Drive in Richmond, for robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery and malicious wounding. Officers say Matthews is linked to a Jan. 21 shooting in the 9300 block of Windwood Court that left a man suffering from minor injuries.
Anyone with information relative to Matthews’ whereabouts should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.
- Chesterfield schools preparing for elementary students to return to in-person learning next week
- StormTracker 8: Rain departs; Winter Storm Looms
- Virginia health experts working with labs to find out how COVID-19 variants spread
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state