RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Police said Thursday that two additional suspects have been charged in the death of a Richmond man who was killed in his home during a robbery in April.
Officers were called to the 2200 block of Chateau Drive on April 30 at 10:15 p.m. for a report of a person shot.
Authorities found 40-year-old Reginald K. Addo shot in his home. Police said he died on the way to the hospital.
In May, Timothy A. Ward and Timon A. Ward, who are brothers, were arrested and charged with murder, abduction, robbery and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
Two additional suspects in the case, Willie Gamble Jr., 19, and Lawrence T. Moseley, 18, turned themselves in on Monday, police said. Both have been charged with murder, abduction, robbery and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
Investigators believe the four suspects were all involved in the robbery that led to the fatal shooting of Addo.
- Video: Deputies point guns at Black teens witnesses say were victims of knife attack
- Reaction pours in for Harris as Biden’s historic VP pick
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- ‘Cat’ burglar is after shoes in Pennsylvania neighborhood
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil