CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield County/Colonial Heights Crime Solvers needs the public’s help locating two fugitives.
Tyrone Orville Davis, wanted for money laundering and conspiracy charges Davis, age 44, stands 5-feet-4-inches and weighs 200 pounds. Davis has brown eyes and black hair.
Shayna Lee Barten, wanted for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, firearm by convicted stands 5-feet-3-inches and weighs 125pounds. Barten has hazel eyes and brown hair.
If you’ve seen one of these most wanted fugitives, call Crime Solvers, (804) 748-0660, or use the p3Tips mobile app. Tipsters will remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- A man charged with raping a woman on a commuter train just outside of Philadelphia harassed her for more than 40 minutes while multiple people held up their phones to seemingly record the assault without intervening, authorities said.
- The flyer listed the names of Confederate generals and threatened recipients saying "commies, you took down statues, you'll be took down too."
- Richmond Police are investigating a shooting that killed a man in the east end of the city.
- Richmond police are searching for a van they say was involved in a hit and run on Walmsley Boulevard Saturday afternoon.
- RADFORD, Va. (WFXR) — The Radford City Sheriff's Office is investigating after three deer were found over the last week with their heads, antlers, and tails cut off their bodies. According to the sheriff's office, at least one person shot two large whitetail deer with a crossbow on Wednesday, Oct. 13. Upon investigation, authorities say […]
- A man drove himself to the hospital while suffering from a gunshot wound Tuesday afternoon, police told 8News.
- A Richmond man died after being stabbed during a domestic-related incident Sunday night.
- A man wanted for a double murder that happened in Hopewell in 2020 has been transferred into police custody after being arrested by the U.S. Marshal Service.
- Man leads five police departments on overnight high-speed chase, crashes at Chesapeake Bay Bridge-TunnelThe vehicle was speeding with no headlights illuminated. Once the vehicle was at the Virginia State Line, a VSP trooper attempted to stop the vehicle with spike strips but was unsuccessful. The chase kept going.
- Alabama judge clears way for execution of Willie B. Smith, intellectually disabled Black man, on ThursdayMONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — An order by a federal district court has cleared the way for the execution of Willie B. Smith this Thursday, Oct. 21. District Court Judge Emily Marks issued an order Sunday denying Smith a preliminary injunction: a court order that would have delayed his execution until a disability claim regarding his […]