RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police continue to investigate two Thursday night shootings that occurred in the city.
First, police were called to the 2900 block of Kane Street just after 7 p.m. following gunfire reports. There, police found a man shot in the leg. He was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
About three hours later, officers responded to the 200 block of Creighton Road. According to police, officers in the area heard gunshots and later found a man suffering from a gunshot wound.
He was also taken to the hospital for treatement. Police did not state the extent of his injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000.
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A two-week shutdown is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Henrico woman pleads guilty to directing laser pointer at police plane
- Conexus ‘Gift of Light’ campaign gifts Richmond student in need