PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Four teens have been arrested following a police chase from Sussex County into Prince George County Wednesday afternoon.
Officer said it started after a shooting into an occupied house and ended when the vehicle struck a Prince George County police car.
Jayon Catus, 18, was driving and is now in custody. Three minors, two 14-year-old passengers and a 15-year-old, were also taken into custody.
All four occupants of the suspect vehicle are from Hopewell. Several firearms and other evidence were found inside the vehicle.
Catus was transported to Southside Regional Medical Center with minor injuries; no other injuries were reported.
Prince George Police are investigating the motor vehicle crash. Charges are pending in both Sussex County and Prince George County.
- StormTracker8: Another cold start ahead; Chilly day remains
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Deputies say hamburger contained more than special sauce
- VCU advances to Atlantic 10 men’s basketball championship game
- UNC breezes to 2nd win over Duke, 91-73