RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police reported two separate shootings in the 1200 block of Admiral Gravely Boulevard on Sunday. Both shootings had adult male victims that later died in the hospital.
The Richmond Police Department responded to a reported shooting at 12:30 p.m. Once officers arrived to the 1200 block of Admiral Gravely Boulevard they located an adult male with gunshot wounds. The victim was taken to the hospital where he later died.
Later in the day, Richmond police returned to the 1200 block of Admiral Gravely Boulevard to investigate a second shooting. Around 6 p.m. police received several reports of a shooting. At the scene they located an adult male suffering from gunshot wounds. The victim was taken to a local hospital where he died from his injuries.
The Medical Examiner will determine the cause and manner of death for each of the victims.
Police say they are working to determine if the two shootings are connected.
Anyone with information about either shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000. The P3 Tips Crime Stoppers app for smartphones also may be used. All Crime Stoppers reporting methods are anonymous.
- Man dies after being struck by vehicle in Chesterfield
- Hospital staff gives patient a surprise farewell parade after 3-month battle with COVID-19
- Staff finds meth in Abbeville motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans
- LDH confirms COVID-19 outbreak connected to Louisiana Classic wrestling tournament
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65