PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — Police detained an arson suspect Friday believed to be connected to a Petersburg house fire where an officer “was overcome by smoke” and a woman had to be saved.
Jonathan Hardin, a 29-year-old Petersburg man, was arrested Oct. 4 by police for a fire that happened Sept. 29 in the 100 block of S. Sycamore Street.
Hardin is being held without bond, police said.
- StormTracker 8: Sunny skies and pleasant today
- VIDEO: Woman hit with blender at McDonald’s after complaining about food
- World’s largest treehouse burns down in Tennessee
- 1 injured in crash involving Chesterfield school bus, tractor-trailer
- FBI: Vigilant parents can help stop national child porn epidemic