CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Chesterfield County Police Department has arrested a man in connection to a robbery at the Atlantic Union Bank on Stonebridge Plaza Avenue in January.
Police say 22-year-old Darren T. Bullock allegedly entered the bank on Jan. 16, approached a teller and showed them a note. Bullock then received an undisclosed amount of cash and fled the bank on foot. There were no weapons used or people injured during the robbery.
The CCPD served Bullock with a warrant on Friday, Sept. 25 for robbery in relation to the incident at Atlantic Union Bank. A release from CCPD says, he is currently being held at the Chesterfield County Jail without bond.
The police ask that anyone with information call Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or use the P3 app.
- Now available: McDonald’s adds 3 items to its menu
- Crash closes all westbound, eastbound lanes on E. Hundred Road in Chesterfield
- Photos: See the Halloween display so realistic police have been called twice
- INSIDE LOOK: Undocumented Honduran woman, children living in sanctuary at Richmond Unitarian Universalist Church
- ‘The joke is on us’: Woman in Borat movie thought it was legit documentary