CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield County and Colonial Heights Crime Solvers is asking for the public’s help to find two fugitives this week.
The first fugitive is wanted for aggravated sexual battery and forcible sodomy. The suspect, Darryl Wayne Person is described as a 58-year-old black male who is 6-foot-3 and weighs 185 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair.
Another man is wanted in the county for failure to appear on felony drug charges. Police are searching for 29-year-old Guillermo J. Montes Gonzales. He is 6-foot-1, 185 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair.
Police asks anyone who has seen one of these wanted fugitives to call Crime Solvers at (804) 748-0660 or use the p3Tips mobile app. There is a possible cash reward for helping locate one of the suspects above.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- A local man who had a loaded handgun in his back pocket was caught at a security checkpoint at the Richmond International Airport on Monday. This is the second person to be caught with a firearm at the airport this month.
- The Polk County Sheriff's Office arrested a paramedic with Polk County Fire Rescue after learning he allegedly stole coronavirus vaccine vials.
- A prosecutor says a West Virginia man has been sentenced to more than three years for taking money that donors believed would be used to send care packages to deployed service members.
- Henrico County Police are searching for a suspect in a robbery that happened Monday, Jan. 25 on W. Broad Street.
- There were twice as many firearms caught at airport security checkpoints throughout the U.S. in 2020 compared to 2019, according to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- A Seattle, Washington sheriff's office and the DNA Doe Project (DDP) announced Monday that the identity of a young woman whose remains were found in an area near what is now Seattle-Tacoma International Airport as Wendy Stephens of Denver.
- A Virginia police officer charged in the storming of the U.S. Capitol in Washington earlier this month says he and a fellow officer who accompanied him are being fired from their jobs.
- Two men from Chesapeake, Virginia were arrested in November after they traveled to the Philadelphia convention center where votes in the 2020 presidential race were being counted were sent back to jail after their bail was increased due to their participation in the rally near the U.S. Capitol that turned deadly earlier this month.
- A 17-year-old boy was shot in the arm near Weston Circle and West Cawson Street in Hopewell on Monday afternoon.
- The Henrico Police Department is searching for a shooter after an adult male was wounded and property was damaged in the 4600 block of Grand Ledge Court.