CHESTERFIELD, Va. (WRIC)– A Chesterfield man has been arrested and charged with stabbing his wife to death Wednesday night.
Police were called to Stone River Road before 11 p.m. Wednesday for an assault. When they arrived they found 48-year-old Mirian Diaz dead with stab wounds.
Officers arrested the victim’s husband, 50-year-old Leonidas Diaz, and charged him with second-degree murder.
He is being held at the Chesterfield County Jail pending a court hearing.
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- Reds say broadcaster Thom Brennaman resigns after anti-gay slur
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- POD-tastic: The Broadberry hosts socially distant concert in Richmond