CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Chesterfield County/Colonial Heights Crime Solvers are asking for the public’s help finding two fugitives.
The first is Brian Wayne Coddington, 34, who is wanted for possession of schedule I, II controlled substance. He is described as six foot three inches, weights 230 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.
The second is Dyshawn Ulysses Leon Hines, 28, who is wanted for drug charges, hit & run, possess, transport firearms by convicted felon. Ulysses is described as five foot nine inches, 130 pounds, and has brown eyes and black hair.
If you’ve seen one of these most wanted fugitives the department asks you call Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or use the p3Tips mobile app. All tips will remain anonymous.
- Wizardry or AI? New service animates old still photos, bringing them to life
- Kings Dominion holding virtual hiring event for 2021 season
- Family and friends of VCU freshman Adam Oakes seek justice for his death
- Passionate for a Portobello? Being a Mushroom Farmer for a day.
- Kansas State holds meeting to address ‘white nationalist’ comments during Black History Month open forum