CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Chesterfield County are investigating a Thursday evening bank robbery.
It’s the second bank robbery to occur Thursday in Chesterfield.
The robbery occurred shortly before 5:30 p.m. at the Atlantic Union Bank in the 200 block of Stonebridge Plaza Avenue.
BANK ROBBERIES IN CHESTERFIELD: Suspect in Chesterfield bank robbery apprehended
Police said the suspect walked into the bank and displayed a note. Once he received cash, he left on foot. No one was injured.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-066.
- Ashland residents, police unite for peaceful march against injustice
- ‘I’m just here for change’: Protesters march against police brutality on Broad Street
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card
- First Virginia body camera law coming soon; several departments don’t have them
- Video shows chain of events before tear gas deployed at peaceful protest in Richmond