CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Two suspects are wanted in Chesterfield for the robbery of a Super 8 Motel. Police say the suspects robbed the motel at 2421 Southland Drive at about 4:50 p.m. on Thursday.
There were no injuries during the incidents.
Police say one suspect entered the business, demanded the clerk give him money and then displayed a firearm. They took the cash and fled on foot.
Both suspects are white males, around 50 years old and of average height and build. One suspect was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, a black polo shirt and a dark colored backpack. The other suspect was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, beige colored hat and black boots.
Anyone with information should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or through the P3 app.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- GRENADA, Miss. (WJTV) – The Grenada Police Department is investigating after 11 people were shot at a biker club early Sunday morning, according to the Delta Democrat Times. Authorities from the Grenada Police Department and the Grenada County Sheriff’s Department responded to multiple shots fired at SSMC Biker Club on Highway 8 East shortly after […]
- An unknown gunman fired into a crowd gathered at a Saturday afternoon burial service of a teenager who was fatally shot by a Florida sheriff's deputy earlier this month, officials said.
- A 27-year-old man is suspected of drunk driving after a head-on collision injured two children in his car and killed a 70-year-old driver of another vehicle.
- Police in Maine have arrested a man accused of killing his father’s cat with a frying pan on Thanksgiving.
- The Petersburg Police Department is investigating a shooting with one injury in the 700 block of Independence Avenue. The victim was taken to a Richmond hospital by air lift.
- According to NYSP, there were multiple reports of the suspect driver intentionally attempting to hit other vehicles.
- A woman's body was found in the water in Ocean View Friday afternoon, Norfolk Police said.
- A man has been arrested for robbing two grocery stores in Henrico's west end this month. According to the Henrico Police Department, during each robbery the suspect would give the cashier a note and escape with money.
- Chesterfield County and Colonial Heights Crime Solvers is asking for the public's help to find two fugitives this week.
- A 'porch pirate' was caught on camera this week in Richmond. The perpetrator? Someone dressed as an Amazon delivery driver.