ABINGDON, Va. (WFOR/WJHL)- The Coronavirus pandemic is delaying the trial of a Southwest Virginia woman charged with first-degree murder.
According our CBS affiliate in Miami, WFOR, Sheila Keen Warren will now go before a Palm Beach County circuit judge on April 9th of next year.
She is accused of dressing up like a clown and fatally shooting her husband’s then-wife, Marlene Warren, at the victim’s Florida home in 1990.
Sheila Keen Warren and Michael Warren married a decade later and were living in Abingdon, Virginia when she was extradited to Florida in 2017.
Michael Warren has never been charged in his wife’s death. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in this case.
- COVID-19 infects scores of campers, counselors, and workers at Missouri summer camp
- Dog mauls toddler to death at Fourth of July party
- US may ban TikTok and other Chinese social media, Pompeo says
- Baby on board: Florida woman gives birth on pontoon boat on 4th of July
- Crews get ready to remove Richmond’s statue of J.E.B. Stuart