CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Turn them in. That’s Chesterfield County Police’s message to those who come across stolen credit cards.
The plea comes after credit cards left in vehicles at local parks and gyms were stolen and used at stores in Henrico and Chesterfield County.
Police released several photos of the larceny suspects:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers at (804) 748-0660.
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Jennifer King still soaking in opportunity with Washington Football Team
- Social media influencer charged in 2016 voter suppression scheme
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names
- ‘Farewell for now’: Olympia beer pausing production after 125 years