According to a release, Kristopher Michael Berry, 38, is wanted for felony larceny and vandalism. Berry is described as a 6’0″ white male, weighing 200 lbs., with blue eyes and brown hair.
Chesterfield County/Colonial Heights Crime Solvers are also looking for Jessica Nicole Stevens, 38, who is reportedly wanted for felony drug charges. Stevens is described as a 5’2″ white female, weighing 167 lbs., with blue eyes and sandy brown hair.
Anyone who has seen either of these fugitives is asked to call Crime Solvers as 804-748-0660. Anonymity is guaranteed, and tippers could receive a cash reward.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- A social media influencer, is facing charges after using social media to try to suppress votes in the 2016 presidential election, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.
- Authorities are seeking public assistance in locating a fugitive who reportedly escaped from Riverside Regional Jail.
- TIMELINE: Terminally-ill doctor held hostages, shot pediatrician and himself at her office on TuesdayAustin police and SWAT are responding to a possible barricaded person in central Austin Tuesday afternoon.
- Beware of online identity theft during tax season this year. The Better Business Bureau has advice on how to protect your identity from con artists who use Social Security numbers to file phony tax returns and steal refunds.
- A medical examiner has ruled the August 2020 death of a 2-year-old girl at an in-home daycare in Norfolk as a homicide.
- Four men were injured and another killed in a shooting in Washington, D.C. on Monday morning. The man killed has been identified as a former Virginia Union University student who was residing in Southeast, D.C.
- The Stafford County Sheriff's Office said they charged a man with driving under the influence and multiple other felonies after he led law enforcement on a high-speed chase that ended with the suspect wrecking his vehicle.
- A local man who had a loaded handgun in his back pocket was caught at a security checkpoint at the Richmond International Airport on Monday. This is the second person to be caught with a firearm at the airport this month.
- The Polk County Sheriff's Office arrested a paramedic with Polk County Fire Rescue after learning he allegedly stole coronavirus vaccine vials.
- A prosecutor says a West Virginia man has been sentenced to more than three years for taking money that donors believed would be used to send care packages to deployed service members.