LOUISA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Bumpass man accused of sexual assault is behind bars.
Deputies say Peter Edward Schultz, 18, is linked to a sexual assault that occurred in May of 2019 in Louisa County. Schultz was taken into custody by Louisa County detectives, with the assistance of the Chesterfield County Police Department last Friday.
He is charged with forcible sodomy, object sexual penetration and aggravated sexual battery. He was also wanted out of Louisa County for two misdemeanor warrants for violating probation.
Schultz is being held at the Central Virginia Regional Jail without bond.
Anyone with information relative to this investigation is asked to contact deputies at (540) 967-1234 or Detective Todd Lytton at (540) 967-3468.
- Allianz travel insurance agency looking to fill 45 positions in Henrico
- Three charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- More questions raised about massive Richmond fire as crews battle hot spots a day later
- Great 8 Weekend Events: Mardi Gras RVA, Drag Bingo, 80s Sunday Brunch and more!
- Maryland Walmart employee becomes unlikely viral sensation