LOUISA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Bumpass man accused of sexual assault is behind bars.
Deputies say Peter Edward Schultz, 18, is linked to a sexual assault that occurred in May of 2019 in Louisa County. Schultz was taken into custody by Louisa County detectives, with the assistance of the Chesterfield County Police Department last Friday.
He is charged with forcible sodomy, object sexual penetration and aggravated sexual battery. He was also wanted out of Louisa County for two misdemeanor warrants for violating probation.
Schultz is being held at the Central Virginia Regional Jail without bond.
Anyone with information relative to this investigation is asked to contact deputies at (540) 967-1234 or Detective Todd Lytton at (540) 967-3468.
- StormTracker 8: Clouds returning tonight with rain by Friday
- Coach Fuente hopes Hokies ‘able to play’ Wolfpack this week
- Everything you need to know: Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- University of Richmond’s president to step down in 2022