EMPORIA, Va. (WRIC) — A $10,000 reward is now being offered in the death of an Emporia boy, who was gunned down Labor Day weekend.
K-Ron Surrat, 14, was found dead behind a home on Briggs Street near Clay Street around 3 a.m. Saturday, September 5.
Investigators believe a man in his 20s and a black car may have been involved.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Richmond Division of the FBI at 804-261-1044 or via Tips.FBI.gov.
- Flying Squirrels single-game tickets on sale now
- Sheriff’s Office: Two people arrested for racing while under the influence in Stafford
- Former Hokies soccer player sues head coach claiming violation of First Amendment rights
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs
- Oklahoma Attorney General honors Oklahoma City bombing victims on 26th anniversary