EMPORIA, Va. (WRIC) — A $10,000 reward is now being offered in the death of an Emporia boy, who was gunned down Labor Day weekend.
K-Ron Surrat, 14, was found dead behind a home on Briggs Street near Clay Street around 3 a.m. Saturday, September 5.
Investigators believe a man in his 20s and a black car may have been involved.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Richmond Division of the FBI at 804-261-1044 or via Tips.FBI.gov.
- StormTracker 8: Sunny & Mild Today; Rain by Monday; Snow Possible
- Texas AG threatens lawsuit after DHS puts halt on immigration deportations
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- Senate Republicans can shut door on immigration reform with filibuster
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website