HANOVER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Hanover County Sheriff’s Office are looking for a man who stole power tools from a home.
The theft occurred on Oct. 10, at the 15000 block of Hopeful Church Road.
The suspect has been identified as Kevin Lee Gorbey, 28, of Orange. He is wanted for breaking and entering and grand larceny.
The office said Gorby is believed to be operating a multicolored pick-up truck with an unknown license plate.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Gorbey is asked to contact the Hanover County Sheriff’s Office at 804-365-6140 or the Metro Richmond Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- A 'porch pirate' was caught on camera this week in Richmond. The perpetrator? Someone dressed as an Amazon delivery driver.
- A body found in Florida Wednesday is presumed to be that of a missing Massachusetts teenager, according to the Bristol County District Attorney's Office.
- Domestic violence survivor speaks out as officials say pandemic & holidays create perfect storm for violenceDomestic violence calls are up around the holidays and police say the pandemic is making matters worse.
- HOLY CROP! Deputies seek a Powhatan man accused of trespassing with an ATV and destroying crops.
- Petersburg police need the public's help identifying a suspect linked to an aggravated assault.
- Before a day of giving thanks, Virginia State Police is asking locals, in kind, to slow down, wear a seatbelt and don't drive distracted.
- Richmond police have identified as suspect in a Hull Street homicide earlier this month. Authorities are hoping the public can help reveal his whereabouts.
- LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Police say a Richmond man faces several charges — including a murder charge — after a person was found dead at a Lynchburg motel Tuesday evening. The Lynchburg Police Department says officers responded to a reported shooting at the Super 8 Motel at 3736 Candlers Mountain Road around 7:15 p.m. on […]
- Five people are wanted for using counterfeit bills to make purchases at a Walmart.
- A Publix in Chesterfield County is the latest grocery store to be robbed in RVA since Saturday.