RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A Henrico County man has been charged with attempted murder following an investigation into a shooting outside a Richmond convenience store more than two weeks ago.
Richmond police responded to the 1600 block of Mechanicsville Turnpike on Feb. 13 at 7:16 p.m. for reports of a shooting in the area. Officers found a man suffering from a gunshot wound outside a convenience store.
The victim, who was not identified, was transported to the hospital with a life-threatening injury, police said. Investigators arrested Deangelo Hunt, a 38-year-old Henrico man, and charged him with attempted murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and possessing a firearm as a convicted felon.
Anyone with further information is asked to call Major Crimes Detective M. DiSalvo at (804) 646-3930 or Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000 or www.7801000.com or the P3 smartphone app. The Crime Stoppers methods are anonymous.
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- US fights spread of false reports about the coronavirus from foreign adversaries
- Tyrod Taylor donates $25,000 to Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
- NCAA to give spring sport athletes extra year of eligibility
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – March 30, 2020