HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — One man was shot in Henrico County on Saturday night. He is now being treated non-life threatening issues.
Henrico Police Department says they responded to a single family home in the 3900 block of Alma Avenue for a reported shooting at 9:41 p.m.
One suspect has been taken into custody for the shooting and police do not currently believe anyone else was involved. The relationship between the shooter and victim are unknown at this time.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- Police in Chesterfield are searching for two suspects accused of robbing the In & Out convenience store Monday night.
- During a period of unrest in the area around the Robert E. Lee monument a woman was arrested for aiming a laser pointer at a police aircraft. The laser point interrupted a pilot's vision twice.
- A Chesterfield family was forced to grieve the loss of their daughter for a second time after a prized possession was swiped from their vehicle.
- Richmond Police are investigating after a man reported he was the victim of a robbery early Monday morning.
- A man seen forcefully exhaling on two women outside President Donald Trump’s Virginia golf course has been charged with assault.
- Authorities say they arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection to a shooting at a suburban Milwaukee mall that injured eight people.
- The Wegmans grocery store in Short Pump was robbed on Saturday afternoon around 3:00 p.m.
- Two shootings took place in Richmond's southside Sunday, just one mile and two hours time separating the incidents. A teenage girl is now dead and a man attempted to take his own life.
- Police continued to search Sunday for the suspect in a shooting at a Wisconsin mall that left seven adults and a teenager injured.
- It's not believed the boy was the intended target and neither were the child's grandmother and 10-year-old sister, who were in the house at the time.