HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Two individuals were found dead by a relative checking on them at home on Saturday.
Henrico police officers were called to the 2500 block of Wistar Street around 10:45 a.m.
The victims have been identified as Henrico residents 33-year-old Tammy Lynn Johnson and 46-year-old Damel Johnson.
Police say early stages of the investigating suggest the incident is domestic-related. Anyone with information about this crime or any other crime may call Crime Stoppers at 780-1000.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- The Richmond Police Department is searching for a man suspected of robbing a business on East Main Street on July 21.
- The Richmond Police Department is searching for the driver responsible for injuring a juvenile during a hit-and-run on July 16.
- The 14-year-old alleged killer of young Henrico teen, Lucia Bremer, now faces three additional charges, involving a school shooting threat, and for possibly pointing a gun at a second underage girl.
- Two women were injured in an early morning shooting Monday near Mosby Court.
- Chesterfield County/Colonial Heights Crime Solvers have released information on two "fugitives of the week" in the Chesterfield area.
- PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — The Petersburg Police Department is investigating a shooting that occurred overnight Saturday and left one person dead. The department says the incident happened on Commerce Street between N. South Street and N. Jones Street. The identity of the victim is being withheld until next of kin can be notified. "Victim was […]
- A 14-year-old boy is dead after jumping off New York City's Vessel in what's being deemed a suicide attempt, police said.
- Chesterfield police arrested a man accused of stealing at least six catalytic converters.
- She stuffed keys, a small cross and money in her mouth, according to police.
- 26-year-old Montgomery County resident Julia Birch admitted to murdering her 92-year-old roommate in Kensington on Wednesday morning. She has since been arrested and charged with first-degree murder.