RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A juvenile suffered minor injuries after being shot in Richmond Monday evening.
Police were called to the 2100 block of Deforrest St. around 6:45 p.m.
The victim was found on the back porch area suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound, police added. He was transported for treatment.
Details remain limited. Police did not release any suspect information at this time.
- In years before outbreak, investment in public health shrunk
- Virginia Beach putting homeless in hotels to blunt virus
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Another cruise ship with virus victims docking in Florida
- Chinese Association speaks on the rise of reported hate crimes against Asian Americans amid COVID-19