HAMPTON, Va. (AP) — An airman at Langley Air Force Base has been found guilty in military court of sexually assaulting a colleague.
The Virginian-Pilot reported Saturday that Airman Adam M. Rodela was convicted at a court martial of touching the genitals of a female airman without her consent.
He was sentenced to a year in confinement, a reprimand and a reduction in rank. Military officials released few other details.
Rodela is assigned to Langley’s 1st Operations Support Squadron. He entered the service in 2018.
- ‘We are slammed’: Veterinarian clinics, animal hospitals busier during pandemic
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- StormTracker 8: Feeling like Fall today
- Second stimulus checks: Lawmakers leave for weekend without deal in sight
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma