RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A serial saboteur, caught on camera intentionally cutting phone and internet cables at a Richmond law firm, is on the loose.
The city’s police department released a surveillance video that shows a man outside Tavenner & Beran, PLC, located at 20 N 8th Street, on Saturday, Sept. 19. There, the video shows the unidentified man open an electrical box and cut the wires inside.
WATCH SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Man wanted for cutting phone, internet cables at Richmond law firm
Police add the most recent incident occurred on Monday, Sept. 21. The act comes after a lock was installed to protect the electronic cables, police added.
Police said a similar incident happened in January, as reported by 8News.
Anyone with information about the identity of this suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000 or at www.7801000.com.
- 4 charged following unrest in Richmond Tuesday night
- Online purchase scams spike during the pandemic, according to new BBB report
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- Hanover school district says 9K Chromebooks have arrived
- StormTracker 8: Weather Aware on Thursday for the remains of Zeta