RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — An man is expected to be OK after being shot in Richmond Tuesday evening.
Richmond Police were called to the 3900 block of Chamberlayne Avenue around 5:30 p.m. following reports of a person shot.
Arriving officers located an adult male suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound. He was taken to a local hospital for medical treatment.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
- StormTracker8: Few Showers overnight; Storms tomorrow
- Shooting suspect accused of killing teen, wounding TikTok star in California theater charged with murder
- Lollapalooza requiring masks at indoor spaces on final 2 days of music festival
- Bear runs into Tennessee restaurant, the meanders along the sidewalk beside visitors
- Michael Che returns to Instagram after sharing ‘tasteless’ Simone Biles jokes on account