RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — An man is expected to be OK after being shot in Richmond Tuesday evening.
Richmond Police were called to the 3900 block of Chamberlayne Avenue around 5:30 p.m. following reports of a person shot.
Arriving officers located an adult male suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound. He was taken to a local hospital for medical treatment.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
- DISH Network removes Nexstar local television stations in 115 markets
- CDC says 14-day quarantine can be shortened to 10 days, 7 with test
- Lundy scores 32, Dread hits 3 at buzzer as Penn St beats VCU
- Russell Westbrook traded to Wizards in exchange for John Wall
- Family members demanding answers from Richmond Police after horrific Thanksgiving crash