RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — An man is expected to be OK after being shot in Richmond Tuesday evening.
Richmond Police were called to the 3900 block of Chamberlayne Avenue around 5:30 p.m. following reports of a person shot.
Arriving officers located an adult male suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound. He was taken to a local hospital for medical treatment.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
- Hanover schools stripped of Confederate names
- Police: SUV crashes into, topples Dough Boy World War I monument in Petersburg
- Destination Vacation: Savannah Riverboat Cruises
- COVID-19 impacting Latinos: One local man’s story of survival
- Six Flags Over Georgia promises safety, screams and laughs