RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — One man was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries following a shooting overnight in Richmond.
Police were called to the 1100 block of Williamsburg Road around 1 a.m. Friday and found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound.
He was taken to a local hospital. No further update on his condition was given by police.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- US lawmakers split on President Trump’s claim to declare Antifa a terrorist organization
- House Republicans’ lawsuit seeks to stop proxy voting by members
- Looted Richmond businesses rebuilding after weekend riots