CHESTERFIELD, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield authorities have arrested two men in relation to the robbery at Super 8 Motel Thursday afternoon.
According to Chesterfield Police, the suspects entered the motel just before 5 p.m. The suspects demanded money from the clerk and displayed a firearm, police said. After getting money, the suspects ran away.
Based off a tip police were able to identify the suspects as Luke J. Johnson, 45, and Harry L. Jines Jr., 53.
Johnson was arrested and charged with robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery, use of a firearm while in the commission of a felony and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
Jines was arrested and charged with robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Jines and Johnson are being held at the Chesterfield County Jail.
Anyone with information should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or through the P3 app
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- Police: Accused suspect entered home through window and fatally shot 29-year-old man in James City CountyJames City County Police say they are now seeking a 30-year-old man who shot and killed another man early Saturday morning.
- The Virginia Parole Board will not grant parole to a man who was convicted of killing three people and wounding two law enforcement officers during a 1984 rampage.
- Chesterfield woman cited for bringing loaded gun through TSA checkpoint at Richmond International AirportTSA officers alerted police after an x-ray machine detected a loaded handgun in a Midlothian woman's carry-on luggage at Richmond International Airport. It's the ninth time this year someone was stopped at RIC.
- The Richmond Police Department said they are investigating a quadruple shooting that occurred near Exxon Gas Station in Shockoe Bottom early Sunday morning.
- Spotsylvania police responded to a series of overnight shootings on Saturday. Only one person was injured out of the three locations that had reported gunfire.
- A Dodge Grand Caravan used as a taxi that was stolen on Interstate 95 in Caroline County has been located, and the suspect has been identified and located.
- HERNDON, Va. (WDVM) — Police are investigating an apparent triple homicide in Fairfax County, Va. One adult and two children were found dead inside a home a home at the 500 block of Florida Ave.Officials say the victims, one adult and two children, were members of the same family. It is believed the suspect, who […]
- Virginia Beach police have arrested a 30-year-old man in connection with a robbery at a SunTrust Bank Monday morning.
- Two men are suspected of robbing the Quinton ABC store on New Kent Highway.
- The Richmond Police Department has identified the victim of Tuesday's fatal shooting on Bethel Street.