WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP) — A girl in Virginia created over 140 pornographic videos for a Missouri man who asked her for the content, court records state.
Thomas J. Collura, 57, of Joplin, Missouri, has been arrested and charged with soliciting a minor and other crimes, the Daily Press reported.
The girl’s parents went to James City County police when they suspected their daughter was having inappropriate conversations with a man, according to court filings. Police searched the girl’s phone and found messages they say were from Collura, encouraging the girl, who is under the age of 15, to create pornographic videos.
Collura was arrested in Missouri last month and brought to Virginia on Friday. He’s charged with taking indecent liberties with a child by encouraging them to produce explicit material, soliciting child pornography from a child less than 15 years old and soliciting a minor, the newspaper reported.
It’s unclear whether Collura had an attorney who could comment on his behalf.
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Holmes scores 18 to carry St. Bonaventure past VCU 70-54
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Love, Bacot lead Tar Heels past Wake Forest
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine