RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police are investigating a double shooting that left one person dead and another with non-life-threatening injuries on early Sunday morning.
Police responded to the 2000 block of Dawson Road at 1:35 a.m. after reports of a shooting. Once police arrived on scene, they found two adult males suffering from apparent gunshot wounds.
One man, later identified Jerome Montague, was unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene. Police said Monday that Montague was in his 30s. The second victim was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Major Crimes Detective M. Godwin at 804-317-6922 or Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol
- Tennessee pauses men’s basketball activities due to COVID-19; VCU’s season opener in question
- Fatídico incendio resultó en nuevas pautas de seguridad en edificios y hoteles en todo el país
- Hombre sale del hospital después de casi 100 días internado por complicaciones de COVID-19
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings