RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Police Department says one person was stabbed on Sunday in the 1100 block of St. John Street. Officers from the 4th precinct were called to the scene around 5:45 p.m.
The stabbing victim suffered non-life threatening injuries. Police say the incident is most likely domestic related and one arrest was made at the scene.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- Less than 12 hours after a 15-year-old boy was shot and killed in Southside Thursday, a man was hit with a fatal bullet outside a convenience store near Gilpin Court early Friday morning.
- A traffic stop in Smyth County on Friday by Virginia State Police led to the arrest of two people wanted in connection to a double-shooting in Richmond.
- Since Easter Sunday, six people have been shot and killed in the City of Richmond. Almost all of the victims have been teens and young adults, including local high school and university students.
- Police chief, ministers work to reclaim the narrative of violence in Henrico's East End: 'I love my community'Chief English said Henrico PD has a duty to address the crime in the East End just as much as they do in the West End — and the divide shouldn't exist between the two because there is "only one Henrico."
- The Richmond Police Department said a man is fighting for his life after a shooting that took place earlier today.
- Editor's note: The initially reported number of people involved in the alleged carjacking was inaccurate, and has since been adjusted. UPDATE: Takoma Park Chief of police Antonio Devaul shared that Dixon is also being charged with the attempted murder of Michael Thomas, 36-years-old, the driver of the vehicle that he shot into. Dixon is being […]
- A southwest Virginia man has pleaded guilty to taking part in a pandemic unemployment benefits scheme that defrauded the government of over $150,000, according to federal authorities.
- Richmond police say a man has died this morning after he was shot outside a convenience store.
- The Richmond Police Department said a 15-year-old boy was killed in a Thursday afternoon shooting.
- The Richmond Police Department said a man and an underage girl were injured after a shooting on Pollock Street Thursday afternoon.