PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — The Petersburg Police Department and other law enforcement agencies worked together to make multiple arrests and contraband seizures.
They arrested four men and one woman:
- Tyquan Smith, 23 for possession of a controlled substance and failure to appear in Sussex County
- Kenneth Spencer, 20 for a concealed weapon
- Qjana Merrit, 41 for contempt of court
- Dwanye Gray, 33 for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Cordell Mason, 33 possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance
In addition to the arrests they seized cash, cocaine, marijuana and five illegal weapons.