PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — The Petersburg Police Department announced early Sunday morning they are conducting a death investigation at the 1 block of N. Crater road.
Police said the victim was located and taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the department at 804-732-4222 or using P3tips.com.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- Richmond detectives have identified the victim in Saturday night's shooting.
- A person is in critical condition after being shot in Petersburg Tuesday morning.
- Federal authorities say a man on trial in Fargo, North Dakota, has slashed his own throat in the courtroom and died.
- The Colonial Heights Police Department has arrested two men in connection to a deadly shooting on East Roslyn Road.
- An adult male was pronounced dead at the scene of an apparent homicide on Williamsburg Road in Richmond on Saturday night. Richmond police are investigating.
- The mother of missing two-month-old Kyon Jones has been charged with murder in relation to his disappearance. The search for Kyon's body brought officials to a landfill in Charles City County on Monday.
- The suspect pushed over a glass display case and did over $1,000 in damage at the Gold N Diamonds store at Southpark Mall.
- Newport News police describe gory, bizarre scene in stabbing death of infant; other child stabbed 50 timesCourt documents describe a large amount of blood in several bedrooms in the case against Sarah Ganoe, 35.
- Chesterfield police say two men were shot overnight on Glenmorgan Drive.
- Richmond police say a man is expected to be okay after being shot Thursday night near Chippenham Parkway.