PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — The Petersburg Police Department is on the scene of a non-fatal shooting in the 20 block of Spring Street.
A tweet from PPD at says the victim has non-life threatening injury. The alert was posted on twitter at 3:40 p.m. on Sunday.
Information about the incident can be reported to P3tips.com or (804)732-4222.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- The Chesterfield County/Colonial Heights Crime Solvers are searching for a credit card fraud suspect and a credit card theft suspect.
- The Richmond Police Department found a man shot near Pollard Park on Friday afternoon.
- Two men from the Chesterfield area are facing multiple charges for a February incident that left one man dead in Richmond.
- Henrico Police seek additional charges against 19-year-old woman in fatal pedestrian hit-and-run crashA Henrico woman is now facing additional charges of involuntary manslaughter after a pedestrian hit-and-run crash that killed Shannon O'Leary on April 10.
- Richmond police have arrested and charged a man for a fatal shooting that occurred on April 6, one of several shootings that occurred that week.
- Over a month after a man was shot and killed inside of a home on N. 26th Street in Richmond, police have arrested and charged a Charlottesville man with murder.
- Virginia State Police are trying to track down convicted sex offender Michael Paul Trim and say he is believed to be in Hampton Roads.
- The Richmond Police Department is set to hold a press conference Friday afternoon in regards to the recent string of shootings.
- COLONIAL HEIGHTS, Va. (WRIC) — The Colonial Heights Police Department said they have arrested a Chesterfield man who robbed a Walgreens on Wednesday. The department said officers responded to the Walgreens Pharmacy at the corner of Ellerslie Avenue and Boulevard at 10:32 p.m. on April 14, for the report of a robbery. Police learned a […]
- The Virginia State Police is asking for the public's help finding a vehicle and suspect linked to an interstate shooting that happened on Monday.