RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Police Department said a Wednesday night shooting in East End has left one man with life threatening injuries.
Police said they responded to a call at 7:46 p.m. for a report of a person shot in the 1900 Block of Redd St.
When officers arrived they found a man with a life threatening gun shot wound. The victim was then transported to MVC for treatment.
Police have no suspects at this time.
This is a breaking story stay with 8News for updates.
- 11 Democratic governors, including Virginia Gov. Northam, condemn efforts to delegitimize the electoral process
- Marlins take Game 1 from Cubs, 5-1
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community
- State Fair of Virginia cancelation impacts economy, workers — but hope is not lost