RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police on Wednesday identified a man the department said was found dead, inside an area residence, with obvious signs of trauma.
The homicide victim is Daniel A. Stark, a male in his 30s, according to police.
Officers responded to the 1800 block of Fernbrook Drive following a shooting just before 2 p.m. Tuesday. At the scene, they found a man unresponsive inside a residence.
He was pronounced dead.
The Medical Examiner will determine the cause and manner of death.
Police add that at 11:20 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 10, officers responded to the area for the report of a fight. When they arrived, officers did not see or hear any kind of disturbance.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (804) 646-0423 or Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000.
- VSP: 81-year-old Hanover man killed in motorcycle accident
- Goochland County expands small business grant program
- Henrico Health Dept. investigating cluster of COVID-19 cases at JJ’s Grille music event
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Virginia turkey production projected to increase in 2020, despite national decrease